Join us September 14, 2021 in a National Day of Action for affordable, quality, accessible, inclusive child care for all.
- At 1:00 PM ET, join a Canada-wide bilingual on-line event about what is at stake for early learning and child care in the 2021 federal election. Register now and then share the information with others.
- Post your voter pledge on social media. Add the hashtags: #Elxn44, #CdnChildCare, #CdnPoli, #VoteChildCare4ALL
- Sign the petition to show all parties how many of us want a publicly funded, universal, inclusive and accessible system of child care.
- In addition, we encourage child care advocates to take action for early learning and child care in their communities by;
- Tie balloons (purple or green) to your porch or balcony
- Print off a DIY lawn sign, think about making this a group colouring activity
- Post a sign on your window or mailbox to show you will vote child care for all
- Ask your local candidate to take the Candidate Pledge
- Write an OpEd or Letter to the Editor in advance and seek to get it published on September 14, 2021