This list includes all CRRU publications from the past two years. For earlier publications see the full CRRU publications list.
All CRRU publications are available for free download: follow the title link from the list below. PDF attachments can be accessed from each publication page.
- Non-standard work and child care in Canada: A challenge for parents, policy makers, and child care provision ( 30 Jun 2021 )
- Risky business: Child care ownership in Canada past, present and future (Occasional paper 34, 30 Jun 2021 )
- Struggles and sit-ins: The early years of Campus Community Co-operative Day Care Centre and child care in Canada ( 30 Jun 2021 )
- Early learning and child care in the 2021 federal budget ( 26 Apr 2021 )
- ECEC in Canada 2019: Summary and analysis of key findings ( 15 Feb 2021 )
- Early childhood education and care in Canada 2019 (12th Edition, 17 Dec 2020 )
- Moving from private to public processes to create child care in Canada ( 6 Dec 2020 )
- Federal funding supporting Canadian early learning and child care advocacy, research and capacity building 1988 – 2007 (Occasional paper 32, 17 Nov 2020 )
- Canadian child care: Preliminary results from a national survey during the COVID-19 pandemic ( 2 Jul 2020 )
- The pandemic experience has created an uncertain future for Canadian child care services: Highlights of a national survey ( 4 Jun 2020 )