The Ontario government is reporting more than 20 active COVID-19 cases in Halton child care centres, including one facility with four cases.
There are more than 5,500 licensed child care centres and over 130 licensed home child care agencies in Ontario and most of these programs have reopened, the Ontario government said.
According to the Province's COVID-19 page indicating schools and child care centres with cases, the following facilities in Halton have cases:
• Alpha's Discovery Kids Preschool and Daycare in Oakville (one staff)
• Childventures Early Learning Academy in Burlington (one child)
• Childventures Early Learning Academy Inc. in Milton (two staff members)
• Ford Child Care in Oakville (one staff member)
• Glenashton Daycare Centre Limited in Oakville (one staff member)
• Kidex Academy in Oakville (one child case, two staff cases)
• Little Feet Big Dreams Child Care in Oakville (three staff cases)
• Little Hands Children's Learning Centre in Milton (two staff cases)
• Parkview Children's Centre The Orchard School in Burlington - (four staff members)
• Regional Child Care Centre - Margaret Drive in Oakville (one child case)
• Silver Maple Montessori in Milton (two staff cases)
• Smart Little Children Daycare Centre in Oakville (one child case)
• The Village Child Care Centre in Burlington (one staff case).
The "recommended isolation period for COVID-19 cases is 14 days," the government said on its website.