Are you an ECE/staff, a student or a parent who is interested in taking up an active role in our Professional Pay and Decent Work campaign? Do you want to see more ECEs come together to call for decent work?
We are offering province-wide leadership training with the aim of connecting ECEs and early years staff with parents and engaged community members to strengthen our campaign for Professional Pay & Decent Work.
Join us for a very special two-day leadership training workshop with long time child care advocate Olivia Chow!
FIRST SESSION - TORONTO MARCH 4-5, 2017
The curriculum teaches emerging leaders how to:
- Tell your story to persuade and motivate others
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Structure your team of leaders for growth
- Strategize and choose tactics that build power and move decision makers
- Fundraise, go viral on social media, and more