International Review of Leave Policies and Research 2022 – Launch event
About this event
The International Network on Leave Policies and Research has been producing an annual review of leave policies since 2005. The review covers Maternity, Paternity, and Parental leaves; leave to care for sick children and other employment-related measures to support working parents; and early childhood education and care policy.
- 4pm: Welcome to the event - Professor Andrea Doucet
- 4.05pm: Introduction to the review - Professor Alison Koslowski
- 4.20pm: The impact of the EU Directive: the example of Denmark - Professor Tine Rostgaard
- 4.35pm: Exploring the potential of the review: the case of breastfeeding leave - Professor Peter Moss
- 4.50pm: The Review from a user perspective - Greet Vermeylen, European Commission
- 4.55pm: Closing remarks - Associate Professor Sonja Blum
This webinar celebrates the launch of the 2022 edition of the review.