- Peter Moss, Professor of Early Childhood Provision, Faculty of Children and Learning, Thomas Coram Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
Topic: What is our image of the child? Critical questions in early childhood policy, provision and practice
>> See Peter Moss' policy brief for UNESCO, "What is your image of the child?"
Followed by panel responses:
- Rachel Langford, Ryerson University -- Critical Questions about pedagogy: Are we asking the right questions?
- Donna Lero, University of Guelph -- Critical questions about families: How can we design policy and provision to meet family needs?
- Martha Friendly, CRRU -- Critical questions about Canada: What are the barriers to early childhood policy and provision?
- Kathleen Flanagan, Child and Family Policy Consultant/ECE and Care Specialist -- Critical questions about moving forward: What can a province do?
School of Early Childhood Education, Ryerson University
Childcare Resource and Research Unit
Centre for Families, Work and Well-Being, University of Guelph
Centre for Children, Youth and Families, Ryerson University