United States of America
This event has ended.
Child Care Health Consultants (CCHC) can help programs adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us to review the latest guidance as well as in-person and virtual implementation strategies to help staff, children, and families stay healthy.
Topics for the COVID 19 Response include:
- Current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Implementation strategies to minimize the risk of virus transmission
- Supportive approaches to working with staff, children, and families
- COVID-19 resources available on the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center
- Child care health consultants (CCHC)
- Head Start health services staff and other service area managers
- Nurses working with any early childhood program
- Child Care resource and referral agency personnel